Health and Safety Birmingham & Midlands
Often referred to as HASAW or HSW, the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 is the main piece of UK Health and Safety legislation. It places a duty on all employers “to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare at work” of all their employees.
As true specialists in providing a range of health and safety services to support a diverse range of working environments, at MAGG:
- Offer critical health and safety consultations, plus full management of processes and procedures in adherence with the latest laws and legislation
- Aim to reduce the cost of health and safety compliance, and ensure that it is relevant to your working environment
- Provide you with complete peace of mind, enabling you to focus on other core areas of your business.
- Ensure that you provide and maintain, a safe and healthy working environment
- CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety) Accredited
- A highly professional and experienced team, with extensive industry knowledge and accreditation
- Committed to providing health and safety solutions to clients of all shapes and sizes
- Dedicated to meeting – and exceeding – your expectations
- Always here to help
In addition, we offer a range of training courses for your staff, covering all aspects of health and safety training in the Midlands, including general workplace health and safety and risk assessment training.
Remember that as the employer, you have the legal responsibility to ensure all of your staff are trained to understand your workplace procedures and processes. Whether that’s manual handling, display screen equipment, first aid, lone working or control of hazardous substances – we cover all relevant topics to ensure your business and employees benefit from a safe and healthy working environment.
To experience how MAGG Group can help keep you, your team and your business Health & Fire Safe, call us on 0800 802 1888 or request a callback from one of our experienced members of staff.