Fire Risk Assessments Birmingham
Do I need a fire risk assessment ?
A Fire risk assessment should be completed and reviewed on an annual basis or whenever there is a significant change. This applies to:
- All businesses who have 5 or more employees (including part-time)
- Business premises visited by the public
- Landlords with control over business premises
- Landlords of HMO properties
- Self-employed with business premises
What is the objective of a fire risk assessment?
- To identify what you need to do to prevent fire and keep people safe
- Identifies people at risk
- Identifies the fire hazards
- Evaluates the level of a risk
- Advice to how to reduce or remove the risk
- To provide documented findings and an action plan
- Staff fire safety training
Why choose MAGG to complete your fire risk assessment?
We offer very competitive prices and with the standard of the fire risk assessment you will receive you will be receiving excellent value for money. We can assist the responsible person in your organisation by providing them with compliant Fire Risk Assessments of your premises. Whether that’s fire detection and warning, planning escape routes, ensuring signs and notices are clear and up-to-date, and even comprehensive preparation for fire fighting a blaze (should the worst happen).
MAGG will take into consideration
- Emergency routes and exits
- Fire detection and waring systems
- Firefighting equipment
- The removal or safe storage of dangerous substances
- An emergency fire evacuation plan
- The needs of vulnerable people, e.g. the elderly, young children or those with disabilities
- Providing information to employees and other people on the premises
WE CARRY OUT FIRE RISK ASSESSMENTS ACROSS THE WHOLE OF THE UK.
Prices start from £189.00