Fire Extinguishers Shrewsbury
- No hidden extras, Service includes O-rings, Pins and tags
- Fully certificated service
- Completed by qualified engineers
- Discounts available when completed with other services
At MAGG we understand just how busy your day-to-day working life is, but we also know that professional fire extinguisher servicing and maintenance is an essential part of any fire protection system. It is your responsibility as a business owner or responsible person to arrange the regular service.
What you need to know:
- Fire extinguisher servicing must be carried out once a year to BS 5306-3:2009 standard by a qualified engineer.
- Extended Services are due on water, foam, and powder fire extinguishers every five years. CO2 fire extinguishers must be extended service after ten years, again to BS 5306-3:2009 standard by a qualified engineer.
- In addition to annual Servicing it is recommended that the Responsible person carry out visual inspections of all extinguishers and fire safety equipment on a regular basis i.e. at least monthly to determine if the extinguisher has been discharged or damaged
- To comply with fire extinguisher regulations, extinguishers should be either fixed to the wall, or attached to a stand.
- All extinguishers should also be clearly signposted with photo-luminescent fire extinguisher ID signs, fire extinguisher ID signs explain which type of fire extinguisher they are, and how and when to use them
What We Do:
- All of our fire extinguishers are serviced and managed by our engineers that are fully trained and have successfully passed the British Approval for Fire Equipment (BAFE) exam in the Theory and Maintenance of portable fire extinguishers.
- Full certification to British standards
- We can service all types of fire extinguishers
- We can replace brackets, ID signs and tags whilst completing the service to keep you compliant.
- We can complete an initial site audit at your premises where we will identify and document your existing extinguishers, as well as identify additional requirements.
- We can also provide you with a guaranteed three-year fixed forecast to enable you to budget appropriately.
- All our extinguishers come at a fixed cost with no hidden charges and are also available to hire for special events.
MAGG Fire Protection Services are available in Staffordshire, Shropshire, The West Midlands and Wales. We cover Birmingham, Telford, Cannock, Wolverhampton, Stafford, Walsall, Stoke and the wider area.
To experience how MAGG Group can help keep you, your team and your business Health & Fire Safe, call us on 0800 802 1888 or request a call back from one of our experienced members of staff.