Fire Alarms Stoke
- Serviced by a qualified engineer
- Discounts available on combined services
- Fully certificated service
- Serviced at a time and date to suit you
At MAGG we understand that keeping on top of when your fire alarms and emergency lighting should be serviced can become a logistical nightmare. All too often we see businesses with equipment that is past it’s required testing/service date, leaving them at risk both from a legal and safety standpoint. We have over 30 years of experience in the Health & Fire Safety industry and are committed to keeping your business as safe as you are
What you need to know:
- All fire alarm and detection systems should be installed and maintained in accordance with the relevant British Standard, BS 5839.
- To be legally compliant, you must complete weekly in-house fire alarm tests as well as the fire alarm system being maintained and serviced by a competent person.
- In house Fire alarm tests should be carried out on a weekly basis.
- All fire alarm systems should be installed by competent person and full commissioning certification should be provided.
- Records of all testing should be kept and documented.
- Your Fire Risk Assessment should specifically state whether you should or shouldn’t install automatic fire detection. Don’t have a fire risk assessment? Click here
What we do:
- Complete fully certificated Annual and bi-annual testing and maintenance.
- Design and install a wide range of fire alarm systems.
- We will provide you with full certification for the fire alarm system and provide a service and maintenance schedule.
- Should your fire alarm fail the test we will let you know what the failures are and can fix the problems whilst on site to provide a fully working alarm
What you need to know
- UK fire legislation states Emergency lighting must have a full ‘drain’ test annually and a ‘flick’ test each month.
- Emergency lighting should provide a clear path of light to escape routes.
- Depending upon the type of units/batteries installed emergency lighting should stay on in the event of an emergency for at least 1 hour and up to 3 hours.
What we do
- Complete fully certificated Annual testing and maintenance.
- Complete monthly flick tests as part of a safety audit if required.
- Design and install a wide range of Emergency Lighting systems.
- We will provide you with full certification for your emergency lighting and provide a service and maintenance schedule.
- Should your emergency lighting fail the test we will let you know what the failures are and can fix the problems whilst on site to provide a fully working alarm.
We can install and maintain your fire alarm systems, emergency lighting and any other aspect of your businesses fire safety across Staffordshire, Shropshire, The West Midlands and Wales. We cover Birmingham, Telford, Cannock, Wolverhampton, Stafford, Walsall, Stoke and the wider area.
To experience how MAGG Group can help keep you, your team and your business Health & Fire Safe, call us on 0800 802 1888 or request a call back from one of our experienced members of staff.