Working At Height
- Fully qualified, experienced trainers
- Certificate of attendance upon completion
- We bring the training to you
- Discounts available for large groups
Working at height Awareness
Working at height means work in any place where, if precautions were not taken, a person could fall a distance liable to cause personal injury. You are working at height if you:
- Work above ground/floor level
- Could fall from an edge, through an opening or fragile surface or
- Could fall from ground level into an opening in a floor or a hole in the ground
Falls from height are one of the biggest causes of workplace fatalities and major injuries. Common causes are falls from ladders and through fragile roofs. The purpose of the Work at Heights Regulations are to prevent death and injury from a fall from height.
Employers and those in control of any work at height activity must make sure work is properly planned, supervised and carried out by competent people. This includes using the right type of equipment for working at height coupled with a professionally delivered, fully accredited training course.
The MAGG Group Working at Heights awareness training course is ideal for any candidate tasked with or affected by work at height to ensure safety in the workplace.
Working at Height training will include the following elements:
- Introduction to Work at Heights Regulations
- Access and Egress, Loading Places
- Landing Places
- Openings, Corners, Breaks, Edges and Joisting
- Roof Work (Flat roofs/Sloping roofs/Steep roofs etc.)
- Fragile Roofing Materials
- Work over Water
- Safety Nets, Belts and Harnesses
- Equipment for working at height: Scaffold, MEWPS, Towers
- SG4:10 Requirements for Scaffolders
We deliver our outstanding Working at Height course to businesses in Staffordshire, Shropshire, The West Midlands and Wales. We cover Birmingham, Telford, Cannock, Wolverhampton, Stafford, Walsall, Stoke and the wider area.
To experience how our award winning training courses can help keep you, your team and your business Health & Fire Safe, call us on 0800 802 1888 or request a callback from one of our experienced members of staff.