Fire Marshal Training Birmingham
About our fire Marshall training courses
- We can deliver our bespoke Fire Marshal training not only in our local areas of Staffordshire, Shropshire, Birmingham and West Midlands but also nationwide.
- It is a legal requirement under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) order 2005.
- It offers extra confidence to appointed Fire Marshals and assists the fire brigade in their duties
- Our Fire Marshal courses are provided at a place, time and date to suit you.
- We recommend Fire Marshal training is repeated regularly and refreshed if circumstances change.
What does the fire Marshall training course include?
Fire marshal training includes the following elements:
- Relevant legislation.
- The effect of fire on companies
- The chemistry of fire
- Causes of fire
- Fire protection including means of escape
- The role of the Fire Marshal
- Procedures in the event of fire
- Practical Fire extinguisher training
The practical fire extinguisher element of fire marshal training includes the following elements:
- Identification of types of fire extinguisher
- Discussion of the types of fire that each fire extinguisher should be used for
- Analysis of the main safety and operating features of each type of fire extinguisher
- Methods of operating each type of fire extinguisher
- Practical use of each fire extinguisher
Training Prices Start From £18.00 Per Person
For anymore help or information then call us on 0800 802 1888 or to register your interest for our next available training course please fill out your details to the right and we will get back to you!